Ethical Hacking is a profession whose demand is rapidly increasing as Information Security assumes significance with every passing day and protecting it becomes more challenging. The GISW Study projects that the shortage of trained information security professionals would reach 1.8 million worldwide by 2022.
Ethical Hacking Certification Course Overview
CEH certification training course provides you the hands-on training required to master the techniques hackers leverage to penetrate network systems and fortify yours against it. This ethical hacking course is aligned with the latest CEH v10
• Network Scanning techniques
• Hacking Systems
• Web server Hacking and countermeasures
• Cloud computing threats and security techniques
• SQL injection attacks and detection
• Hacking IoT devices
• Wireless Hacking and Security
• Mobile Hacking
• Evading IDS, firewall and honeypots and countermeasures
This ethical hacking certification verifies the skills required to thrive in the information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH compulsory for security-related posts. CEH certified ethical hacker professionals earn 44-percent higher salaries than non-certified professionals.