This course is powered by Red hat. Red hat is well known for it’s Red hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)distribution & provides a fully open technology stack which the companies can alter to suit their needs. There are various functions that a company can do using Red had Open stacks. The best part is it is an open-source hence most companies prefer using Red hat solutions. This calls for trained individuals who can work on this technology. Most companies today make it a mandatory requirement to have the Red hat Enterprise Linux skills, to be employed in their organizations at certain job profiles.
In this course you will learn Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) Red Hat System Administration III (RH 224).
The course starts with fundamentals of basic shell commands, creating modifying users, changing passwords etc.
Redhat Linux System Administration I – (124)
Redhat Linux System Administration II- (134)
Completing this course will open up many job opportunities for linux systems administrator in reputed companies. With continued work experience in the Linux administration sphere you can secure much higher positions and look a a good career growth. Following are some Job roles you can find after this course
1. Linux Support Systems Engineer
2. Linux Systems Administrator
3. Technical Support Engineer L1
This course is advisable to be pursed by
1. Technical Graduates.
2. If a Non technical graduate or a 10+2 wants to pursue this course they should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking
3. For those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking they can do this course along with a Jetking Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take this course.
A report by NASSCOM states that the country needs at least one million skilled ethical hackers by 2020. “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. Today, there is a huge demand for ethical hackers in the market, who can not only safeguard the enterprises from organized cybercrime groups but also assist them to assess their cybersecurity preparedness. If you want to join this driving growth of Ethical Hacking, Jetking shall help you set the first milestone in this domain.
This course will help you to learn all the hacking skills and make you a complete professional when it comes to Ethical hacking. A part of this course you will learn
1. Footprinting and Session Hacking
2. Hacking Web Servers & Applications
3. Hacking Mobile Platforms
4. Understand and Mitigate Cloud Computing Threats
5. Basics of Cryptography
Detailed syllabus mentioned below:
As per NASSCOM 1 million Cybersecurity professionals are required by the year 2020. This course will serve as an entry point for you in the Cyber Security Space. You can go on to learn advanced skills and in a few years you can become a competent Cyber security Professional.
This course can be pursued by:
1. Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the Cyber Security domain
2. They should have knowledge of Hardware, Networking & Operating Systems
3. For those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking & Operating Systems they can do this certification along with a Jetking Hacking Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take the Ethical hacking Certification
India has the chance to be one of the biggest regions in the world for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Andy Jassy – CEO Amazon Web Services
AWS is clearly dominating the world with it’s hundreds of services at very low costs. This certification is amongst the cloud industry’s most valuable certifications, and the Solutions Architect Associate Level exam is the jump off point for the whole series. By choosing this certificationyou will be trained & certified by Jetking to work as AWS solution architect associate.
The Cloud Services of Amazon- has three Tracks – The Infrastructure or IMS track, the DevOps Track & SysOps track. Our Course deals with the IMS Track. This Track has 3 Levels of Certification which is the Foundation, Associate & Architect.
This course will teach you how to deploy secure & robust applications on AWS technologies which will cover following areas.
1. AWS Services
2. AWS Management Tools
3. AWS Databases & Security
4. Trouble Shooting AWS Environments
Detailed syllabus mentioned below:
AWS is the leading cloud player in the market with the majority of the businesses using AWS cloud. In such a scenario there is a huge requirement of individuals in the market who are skilled in AWS cloud technologies.
For individuals who want to start careers in the Cloud Space, this certification is ideal and the Infrastructure Management Services Track of the Cloud Services of Amazon has a lot of scope and Jobs associated with it. A few job roles that you can look at after this course are
1. Help Desk Support-Cloud Services
2. Cloud Associate L1
3. AWS Cloud NOC Support/Executive L1
1. Any Graduate or a 10+2 student who wants to make a career in the Cloud domain can take this course.
2. They should have knowledge of Hardware & Networking & Servers
3. Those who do not have knowledge of hardware and networking & Servers can do this certification along with a Jetking IoT Bridge Course which will give them the basic foundation knowledge to take AWS certification training.